Travelling in 2021 is very different and challenging compared to the past years. There are a set of mandatory rules & regulations that we need to follow to stay safe and healthy in this phase. Although some rules vary from one place to another, we now have a new set of manners and social etiquette that we ought to follow in public. If you are all set for your next trip and are worried if you are carrying all the essentials required, browse through the list to know if you have prepared correctly.
- Sanitiser- Although sanitisers are now available in every restaurant, outside ATMs, in stations, and shops, we need to carry our sanitisers in case of an emergency. You won’t get soap and water everywhere, so use a quality sanitiser as and when you need it. Most hotels now provide sanitisers in the rooms.
- Masks- This is something without which you can not leave your home. It is okay to go out without cash to some extent, all thanks to the wide popularity of digital payment apps today but forgetting your mask is not an option.
- Comfortable shoes- We generally need to walk long distances on tourist sites, so comfortable walking shoes will be a great idea. It also prevents foot tanning, pain in your feet and maintains your body posture. In case you decide to go for an impromptu hike, then you are ready for it.
- Travel Pillow- We need to take better care of our bodies, especially during travel. Carrying your travel pillow will allow you to be comfortable during the long journey. It also prevents neck sprains and keeps you active throughout the trip.
- Water bottle – During the trip, you need to drink plenty of clean water to maintain your metabolism and overall health. It is impossible to guarantee the purity of water everywhere, and water from anywhere may not be suitable for your body. Therefore, you ought to always carry a clean, fresh and new water bottle. Even though you can ask for water on the flight you booked from your flights app, you will still need a water bottle once you are off the plane.
- First-aid Box- Carry all the necessary medicines for headache, body ache, nausea, fever, and injury treatment. Take all precautions for unfortunate and unforeseen incidents that need immediate attention.
- Skincare products- You might experience some sunburn, skin irritation, acne, or other conditions in an unfamiliar atmosphere as your skin may need time to adapt. Skincare products are not something that you can grab on the go as various products work differently on every individual. So, carry the products that suit you the best.
- Disinfecting wipes- Public places are breeding grounds for germs and viruses. You may find it impossible to avoid touching things around you and keeping your immediate things like your phone and purse germ-free. Thus, you can use disinfecting wipes to clean them whenever you feel like it. While the room you booked from your hotel app may not have wipes, you need to carry your own.
- Energy Drinks and vitamin supplement tablet- You may be deficient in vitamins and nutrients at times during the long and arduous journey. You can compensate for this by carrying energy drinks and vitamin supplements.
In this way, you will ensure that you have a smooth and stress-free trip, allowing you to make the most of it.